Published On: Mon, Jun 5th, 2017

Much more to London Bridge and Borough Market than meets the eye

The incident at London Bridge and then Borough Market is definitely not what it seems. Firstly, there may well not have been time for the terrorists to do everything they are supposed to have done. It’s not just a case of making a central act of terror fit into an 8 minute time frame, but also having to account for peripheral incidents that happened elsewhere that have been attributed to the same terrorists. Logically, there may well have had to be additional personnel involved – and it begins to look like this is borne out in the evidence.

The range of peripheral events makes the author wonder if the central act of terror, and the police response to it, was in fact cover for something else – another operation that would involve the use of firearms? Even if it wasn’t, the least we can say is that there are sure signs that the core terror issue was something that was in part engineered by powers other than supposed home-spun terrorists – we only have to look at the way that police actively created panic, and apparently worked to populate the general area in which the core terror took place with concerned, anxious and frightened citizenry. To what extent this engineering develops into fully fledged hoaxery cannot be judged, and while it appears to be a fact that there were injuries sustained enough in some people to cause death, there are also some strange tales of uncontested victimhood coming from people who had contact with the terrorists. In general, the author is very perplexed – and astonished – that what is essentially an entire town centre (Southwark), full of Saturday night drinkers, couldn’t deal with three men with knives.

We’ll start this analysis by examining the following passage because of the way it naturally leads into the discussion:

At least two people have been killed and and multiple people are injured in a terrorist “rampage” at two central London landmarks.

London Bridge and Borough Market have been hit in what appears to be two coordinated attacks south of the River Thames. A separate incident at Vauxhall is not connected, police have said.

This extract comes from a saved copy of the Telegraph live update page, but it doesn’t appear on the current version. The author speculates that the initial prognosis of two coordinated attacks would spoil the official narrative. Notice the very early insistence that an incident in Vauxhall is not related. What appears to have been an arrest in connection with that incident was covered in the previous article at FBEL (here). The author thinks that it is connected with whatever happened in Borough Market in the wider sense†.

We shouldn’t examine previous State Crime without applying the lessons learned to potential new cases. It was previously postulated in these pages that the Westminster Bridge attack was an operation split in two: somebody drove the 4×4, and somebody else did the knife attack. When the above passage speaks of two coordinated attacks, these are the components it is referring to. If the attack by white-van-ploughing-into-pedestrians was separate to a flurry of knifings, then the assailants with blades didn’t need to originate in the scene of the crime from the van. In fact, given the time scales, the author suggests they might not have.

However, at least one witness (and bear in mind, witnesses are rarely reliable – even if they are named, which isn’t the case here), reports that the knife attackers were associated with the van because the Guardian reports this:

Three suspects jumped out of the back door, running towards Borough Market stabbing anyone who got in their way and attacking people in bars and restaurants. Witnesses described desperately throwing bottles and chairs at the attackers in an attempt to stop them.

Witnesses report seeing attackers stabbing people along Stoney Street near the restaurants Brindisa, El Pastor, Roast and Black & Blue.

Note the list of restaurants – we’ll be looking at those shortly. That the terrorists exited from the back of the van could be a complete fairy tale, but notice that it implies at least another person in the vehicle – a driver. Why would a driver exit from the back of a van? If the story is true then there is at least one other person who is unaccounted for in the official narrative and who could be involved.

But let’s stick with the official narrative, and trace the movements of the three attackers as they went about their grisly business. When one looks at the trail of interaction between the attackers and property (and the people in it), it goes south along Stoney Street having first entered into that road via Rochester Walk. Apparently, the quickest way, according to GoogleMaps, to get from the abandoned van to Rochester Walk is under the railway and through the Borough Market. Apparently, killing started in this undercover mall – one report specifies the Brindisa tapas shop –  so let us assume that this is the way that the attackers went.

First up is the Black and Blue restaurant on Rochester Walk:

Jamie, a witness who was in a restaurant on Rochester Walk near London Bridge, told the Press Association: “We were in the Black and Blue restaurant, we heard a fight and everyone got up and everyone rushed out of the restaurant and we heard a massive, massive bang. “Then we hid under the table and people came into the restaurant and knocked a bunch of stuff over, like the till.

“And then we ran into the restaurant into the kitchen, where there was a bunch of other people and a guy had been stabbed and he was cut and he was bleeding quite a lot.”

He added that they waited in the kitchen for “quite a while” before they were evacuated.

A female companion said: “We were in the restaurant and we just saw three guys come into the restaurant, stabbed someone in the face and someone in the stomach.

“One of them had a big knife, then he came in and walked around the restaurant, I guess they just kind of stabbed anyone that they saw and knocked things on the ground and then we just hid.”


Next is Eliot’s café – or maybe not. The named victim’s shift as a waitress was over, and it’s not clear if this attack didn’t actually happen at another restaurant:

A waitress at neighbouring Elliot’s cafe is ruthlessly stabbed when the attackers enter. Australian Candice Hedge, 31, had finished her shift and was having a drink with her boyfriend, when one of the terrorists is believed to have grabbed her head from behind and stabbed her in the neck. Others inside rush to the back and attempt to crouch and hide.


The attackers also called in at the El Pastor Mexican restaurant, which is next door to the Market Porter.

[A] worker at Borough Market, Alex Martinez, told Fairfax Media he was working behind the bar when a man holding a knife entered the restaurant and started screaming.

Mr Martinez, who works at the El Pastor restaurant, said he knew it was terrorism straight away.

“I saw that man with a knife in the hand, and after the man started screaming,” he said.


There is also this account:

The attackers then head for Mexican restaurant El Pastor. “One man entered the restaurant armed with a knife, about a foot long, and stabbed a lady who was in the restaurant – maybe a waitress,” recalls an eyewitness. He [the witness], along with others, then begin to fight back, throwing “bottles and chairs at the man armed with a knife to try and stop him.”

At the end of the trail is the Wheatsheaf pub outside of which the attackers are gunned down.

The reader might have noticed it; above is a map which gives the timings by Google for walking this route:  3 minutes. Look at the map below – something prepared by the MailOnline – which tells of 8 minutes between the terror suspects leaving the van and getting shot. Is it possible? The reader really needs to make up his or her own mind without being told. Remember, the suspects were meant to have ran when they first exited the van, but other parts of the media remind us of the calculated way that they moved steadily along Stoney Street (there is footage by the Daily Express to prove it).

As mentioned above, there was an incident in Vauxhall where the police may or may not have made an arrest – in the last article hereabouts an image published in the Sun was connected to that incident (through the Sun’s coverage), and a separate video of an arrest was also linked to the same incident. In actual fact, now that the author has more information, the video could be of the following [also see the update at the foot of the page]:

London resident Neal Tate told Fairfax Media that he saw at least two men being arrested on Borough High Street, not far from Borough Market.

He said he saw riot police push the men, who he estimated to be aged in their mid 20s, up against a shuttered shop front.

The police were yelling at the men, who were being very compliant, Mr Tate said.

“At a glimpse, I would have said they were wearing black, kind of sports wear-ish tops. Average height, youngish men, slender frame,” he said.


Here is another version of Neal Tate’s account:

Neal Tate said he saw two or three young men in their 20s being arrested in Borough High Street. He told reporters he was walking around the back of Guy’s Hospital when he saw police cordons closing the streets off.

I found myself in an alleyway trying to get through to Borough High Street and then I found myself behind a civilian car with loads of police vans there.

Suddenly there was an arrest being made – two, maybe three guys being pushed up against the shutters of a shop.

The police were shouting at them and they were being very compliant.

The police to me looked like regular riot police. They didn’t seem like the armed tactical group.

As it happens, Borough High Street is where something completely different, but not unrelated to the overall event, was going on at the same time:

Armed police raid The Blue Eyed Maid in Borough high street at London Bridge following a terrorist incident.


Could this have anything to do with the happenings seen by Neal Tate? Maybe not, because the police involved, if the reader would follow the link, are wearing an armyesque uniform and look like they are about to go to war in Syria.

[correction 06/06/2017:

this is the picture of the Blue Eyed Maid being raided – by cops with tasers by the looks of it. The police the author is referring to are these:

It’s possible that these police are the ones in a video that is gaining quite the reputation on Youtube showing cops changing uniforms. The author suggests that these could be they – police have been known to turn up at a scene and change into riot gear. If this is the case, then this activity must be later on, because the video had a timestamp of 0033 Hours – and also notice that the police cordon has been established. In any case, this image could still yet be showing another sub-operation – but more information is required].

So, what on earth took place at the Blue Eyed Maid that justified all this attention? It’s well off the beaten path for the Borough Market 3-man-brick.

And the same can be said for another place which apparently saw a terrorist attack – at least that is the implication made here:

Casualties were seen being taken away from Tito’s restaurant on London Bridge Street with blood on the steps of the eatery.

Look at the map directly above. London Bridge street is on the other side of Borough High Street from the Market, and in terms of the paltry time allowed the boys at Borough Market to run rampage, it is completely way out of their range.

These further flung incidents tell us that there was more stuff happening than the core terrorism in Borough Market. And there is one piece of witness testimony that tells us that there was definitely more than 3 assailants in the area:

An eye-witness who was standing with his wife at the entrance of London Bridge underground station [on Borough High Street] described the attacker and how he “coldly” attacked a man.

He said: “We saw people running away and then I saw a man with quite a large blade, at least 10-inches, stabbing a man three times.

“He was stabbing him quite coldly, and then the victim slumped to the ground.”

Describing the attacker, he added: “I think he was black, dark-skinned, red tracksuit on, with a red hoodie.

“He walked quite boldly along with another guy in the direction of the Southwark Tavern pub [near southern end of Stoney Street].

This eyewitness has been named as Ben, married to a Natalie, and he has been quoted extensively in corporate-media. Crucially, he saw that one of the attackers was wearing a red tracksuit, with hoodie, and who must have been progressing down Borough High Street to the bottom end of Stoney Street. Thus, he was a fourth attacker because the other three were not wearing red. We know this from the footage that the Express handily released (click on to enlarge):

There is yet more evidence of other happenings on the night of the 3rd June. The reader needs to consider how the Metropolitan Police admitted to using 50 rounds in the operation. Officially, that is 50 bullets to kill three people‡. This is not believable, and as it turns out it probably isn’t trueǂ. Look at this extract:

The [restaurant] worker, Patrick, said he saw “crazy” men enter the bustling market, which was packed with people on Saturday night, and start to attack random people with knives.

“People crazy, with their knife,” Patrick told Fairfax Media, while making a stabbing motion with his hand.

Patrick, who works at Porteña, an Argentinian street food restaurant in Borough Market, said he saw three people get stabbed, before a gunfight broke out between police and the offenders.

“Our door has holes, so the police went in one corner, and the guys went in another corner,” he said, and made a firing motion to describe what had happened.  Patrick collected what appeared to be bullet casings from the ground afterwards.

And so this witness appears to tell of a gun fight happening in the Borough Market. Does it sound crazy? Look at this:

Brindisa tapas restaurant is next in the terrorists’ sights. It is while they stab customers and staff inside that armed police arrive and fire shots.

This snippet is from the Mirror, and it is part of an account of the original three suspect’s movements. Thus it is claiming that they were shot at well before they met their final curtain outside the Wheatsheaf. In the light of this information, are we really to believe what we are seeing in that Express footage that shows them walking nonchalantly to their deaths in Stoney Street? Or were the people who the police were shooting at in the Borough Market the same as the ones in the footage? What the author is sure of as a certain possibility is that the police went through 50 rounds in different incidents – not just despatching the 3 suspects we know about.

Perhaps the most disgusting thing about the operation that took place on the 3rd June was the part that police played in it to introduce dismay and fear into the public. In the last article hereabouts the author wrote about the police storming a bar to warn the punters in it about being shot (they got them to hide under the table). The bar was obviously underground, and the author has since identified it as Katzenjammers – a cellar bar. People in that place could not suffer collateral injury by material flying in through the windows – because it was underground. If armed police stayed on the door, an assailant couldn’t enter. And so, what we saw the police doing was inducing panic – without a doubt.

Furthermore, after discovering that police has stopped a bus and emptied it out so that there were even more distressed people wandering on foot through the vicinity (see the update to in the previous article), the author also found this:

Officers were seen dragging startled diners and revellers out of restaurants and bars and telling them to run.

The author would humbly like to suggest that police should have encouraged people to remain put in any establishment, and have the management of the same lock up until the crisis had passed. For some reason, the police wanted frightened and discombobulated people on the streets.

Now read this:

Owen Evans, 39, was in the Wheatsheaf pub on Stoney Street near Borough Market on Saturday night, with friends, when shooting broke out nearby:

I was in the back of the pub. A wave of about 30 people ran in and tried to get into the cellar or cupboard. Then there were shots outside. They didn’t seem real – like a kid letting off firecrackers. We saw police lights and everyone got down under a table. People turned tables over.

We waited about 10 minutes or so, with several shots every couple of minutes. Someone at the front of the pub had been shot [this is probably the bystander who got hit in the head – see the previous article] – it’s speculation but we thought it was by accident, there were bullet holes in the windows.

The people near the person called for a medic, shouting: ‘He’s f***ing bleeding to death, we need a doctor.’ The bar staff were amazing, I think they locked the door so no one got in.

Then they told us to leave the pub and to run, and a policeman standing outside with a gun was shouting, ‘Go, get the f*** out.’ We ran down the street, turned left at the Market Porter, than ran down the road and away. We got to the South Bank and then waited ages for a tube, and eventually got home.

Leaving aside the fact that the tube station may well have been locked down by police, what we have here is the police chasing people out of a secure location. If the incident was by then over, then there was no need for the crowd in the pub to be exhorted to “flee for their lives”. Obviously, whatever the stage the incident was at, the intent was to fill the streets with panicking people.

And that smacks of engineering the locality to create a certain impression that can then be soaked up by reporting corporate-media – to be transferred into homes around the nation. In short, we’re getting into hoax territory, because a false flag is organic whatever else it is.

Bearing this in mind, please read the following extract:

Survivor Daniel O’Neill, 23, was standing outside a bar when one of the killers plunged a knife into him.

His mum Elizabeth told BBC News: “He had just stepped outside the bar for a second and a man ran up to him and said ‘this is for my family, this is for Islam’ and put a knife in him.”

Isn’t this so odd? Didn’t Daniel O’Neill want to do anything to avoid having a knife plunged into him (like some block of cheese) while his potential killer orated at him? Isn’t it rather unlucky that the second that Daniel O’Neill chose to step outside the bar was the same one in which the killer ran up to him, gave him a speech, and then plunged a knife into him?

Well, the reader must decide for him or herself. To the author the whole thing looks like an intelligence stand down – at least – meaning that the UK’s security services let plotters go ahead with an attack. Naturally, this would mean foreknowledge, and therefore an opportunity to introduce an engineered effect from the event that would 1) contribute to an already over-stimulated national emotional reaction to a perceived threat of terror, and reinforce the casus belli: stuff that false-flags are always about, and 2) perhaps to cover something else going on. Regarding that, the reader may have noticed that Qatar is in the news a lot today. Could it ever have anything to do with Borough Market?


Update 06/06/2017:

The narrator of a very good film by the Kent Freedom Movement, which can be viewed here, seems very certain that the Vauxhall incident arrest (going by the Sun) is actually being made on the London Bridge.

Additionally, the film points out that the area around the Wheatsheaf (Stoney Street) is deserted, and airs a suspicion that the death scene of the three suspects is staged – although it isn’t actually filmed – after the area has been cleared of real people; the reader of these pages will recognise this as standard. The emptiness of the Express footage of the suspects walking towards this moment was commented on in the previous article, and the author did notice that Gabriele Sciotto’s now iconic image of the beer-can man didn’t appear on the Telegraph Live Updates pages until Picture shows man on ground with canisters strapped to him.


† As soon as the police had decided that the Vauxhall incident was not related to what was happening at Market Borough, they also maintained that it was a major incident; in fact a stabbing (so at least related in terms of the mode of attack). The next day, the police had backpeddled completely. Now the Vauxhall thing was not a stabbing. The Metropolitan Police cannot be so incompetent.

‡ Except the bullet that hit the American “bystander” in the head. There is not enough information about this substory that now becomes incredibly suspicious. An eye needs to be kept on it as it resolves (although we probably won’t hear any more about).

ǂ A large area of the south side of London Bridge was still cordoned off on Monday morning. What could have been taking the police so long? A thorough investigation, or a clean up? While looking into this, the author discovered that the area where the main terror event took place is riddled with PR agencies. That’s interesting, isn’t it?

It's important to donate to FBEL - please see here to find out why
A PayPal account not required.